Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trying Something New




Harry told me tonight I have no substance to this blog, and hes right. However it was just a place for me to put weekly meals and pics of the yummy goodness I make. So I am going to list my monthly meal plans, and hope that they all come out good enough, so that I take pics and inspire someone to also make yummies.

November Meal Plans: Trying for close to vegetarian this month
(in no specific order) ( we plan on left overs for a few days especially with soups)

Veggie Quesadillas

Veggie pizza

Cinnamon raisin French toast bake

Chicken and rice soup

green bean salad

Shrimp fried rice with egg rolls

Shrimp Boil with Sausage

Red Beans and rice

7 layer Mexican dip

Tortellini with creamy tomato pasta sauce

alphabet soup/veggie

Open face ratatouille sandwiches

Trattoria-Style Spinach Fettuccine

P.F. Chang's chicken wraps

Greek Chicken kabobs

Baked Potato Soup

Broccoli Braid

Black Bean Burrito Bake

Chili-(no hamburger)

Lasagna Rolls Up

No comments: