Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tuesday 11/9

I messed up today. I have a super hard time eating when I wake up. Today, I knew I had to go shopping at walmart, and I also went to sleep late. I didn't eat "breakfast" before I went shopping, and even though I wasn't hungry it didn't help my mood or metabolism. I feel super tired today, mentally, not physically. I also know my monthly is coming later this week, so that probably has a lot to do with my mood today.


DINNER
Chopped Salad.
Cucumbers, radish, tomato, cheddar cheese, Lettuce,onion

Lasagne Roll ups
1/4 cup plain tomato sauce
1/4 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup mozzarella
Italian herbs
2 lasagne noodles

SNACKS
2 meat sticks
2 cheddar cheese cubes
biggie size full of Pork Rinds ---NEW CRUNCHY SNACK!!

LUNCH @ WORK
2 Leftover HOT LEGS
3 yellow peppers
3TBS Spinach dip

No comments: